Monday, May 20, 2013

Cuisinart Electric Pressure Cooker...?

Question by Dear Prudence: Cuisinart Electric Pressure Cooker...?
I am considering buying one from Williams Sonoma, but I have never used a pressure cooker before.

Can anyone vouch for this machine?

Also, what all can I make with it? I am considering trying it because I need faster ways to make healthy meals.


Best answer:

Answer by chefsteve
they are great just read the instructions first, make sure the lid is on!
Great fro cooking stews in a hurry
or tough cuts of meats
put in the pot stewing meat carrots, onions potatoes and a bit of water or beef broth and your good to go!



Give your answer to this question below!

2 comments:

  1. If you have never used a pressure cooker, you should know that the consistency of certain foods is different from the way it turns out the old fashioned way, such as spaghetti sauce. I personally don't care for it. I use a slow cooker. You can put your stews or sauces or roast etc... in it in the morning and put it on low and it will be ready for dinner time. I love it. I don't know what I would do without mine.
    There are alot of easy recipe books available for slow cookers and crock pots (they are the same thing) and they are usually not very expensive. Company's Coming has a really good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. get it
    me
    lotsa stew

    ReplyDelete