Sunday, May 26, 2013

How long should it take for my pressure cooker to build pressure?

Question by mjw_85: How long should it take for my pressure cooker to build pressure?
I have a mirro-matic pressure cooker that looks like its from the 40's, and i just tried to use it but the regulator wont rock after like 10min i turned the stove off. its a little scary


Best answer:

Answer by Lauren L
http://guideforyou.knows.it
you can get much information in this website, If you will check anyone blue link in website.



Add your own answer in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Check the rubber ring seal around the lid to make sure it isn't leaking.Always oil that ring.I had one stick and wasted a 10lb roast because I couldn't get the lid off(it stuck) On high(electric) it should take about 10 min if a lot of water in it If just a cup or so only 5 min.Too much water and the spout at the top will clog(then you have a real mess.

    ReplyDelete