Sunday, May 26, 2013

What roof top was that pressure cooker lid found on recently from the Boston Bombings?

Question by Newsh: What roof top was that pressure cooker lid found on recently from the Boston Bombings?
Recently on the news I heard that a lid from the pressure cooker was found on top of a building. Is there a picture of the building somewhere, or what building was it? What was it's location in proximity to the finish line of the Boston Marathon? I'm just looking at youtube videos of footage to see if I see anybody on the roof tops, and I think I've seen a couple people, but they might be camera crew, and one other person that commented, pointed out that there was something on top of one building, but it could have been just an electric tower of some sort on top of the roof.
That makes sense Don, thanks for clearing things up, no more speculating on my part.


Best answer:

Answer by Philburg
I think it was a 7-11 building



What do you think? Answer below!

1 comment:

  1. The lid ended up there due to the force of the explosion. It is very unlikely that the POS who set the bombs did so from a roof top. He would have no means of escape. Besides, lots of people were on the roofs to watch the race.

    ReplyDelete