Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Best Pressure Cooker?

Question by Envy: Best Pressure Cooker?
I am looking to buy a Pressure Cooker....what are some of the best pressure cookers (not electric) out there that are highly recommended that are under $ 150. I want one with a good strong whistle and a sturdy ring inside...any insight would be appreciated!


Best answer:

Answer by sweetroll
Unless you are talking about a pressure fryer, they can be a bit pricey. I have never had a pressure cooker 'whistle' so I don't what your talking about there. And the sturdy ring? It's a replaceable rubber gasket.
A basic 6 quart Mirro or Presto can cost $ 40 - $ 60 dollars.
I have a vintage Mirro canning cooker from the 50's. It works great and the gaskets are still made. I have a Presto smaller version that I bought a few years ago for about $ 35.



Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment