Monday, May 13, 2013

I need solar hot water design for 3rd world conditions. Water pressure every 3rd day, no electric pumps.?

Question by ericasqeeze: I need solar hot water design for 3rd world conditions. Water pressure every 3rd day, no electric pumps.?
3rd World because that is where I live. Cost to $ 100 USD. Your design. I build from local materials!!!
We don't have regular local water pressure from the street. Local electric, for pumps etc. is very expensive.

If I get a design for my house, I will give it to all my neighbors. Yes, I want to change the world!!!


Best answer:

Answer by zucken0
solar hot water design -> you get that a lot if you search them on the web. put aside the ones that uses solar panels.. it is damn expensive. go with the solar cooker or design that uses running water in pipes or solar reflected on mirrors.
Water pressure every 3rd day, no electric pumps -> what do you mean? i don't understand.. so can't help :)
hope you can build a good one. I'm always hoping that i could do that too but.. no time and space :(



What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment