Friday, May 17, 2013

Where can I find an Electric Pressure Canner?

Question by Nutkana: Where can I find an Electric Pressure Canner?
I want to can my left overs, and I have a regular stove top model, but I don't have a stove. So, I'm looking for a pressure canner that I can plug in. I've found lots of electric pressure cookers, but where can I find an Electric Pressure Canner? Thanks.


Best answer:

Answer by ginjin4u
go online and look for Emergency Essentials, this is a company, I suspect is of the Utah persuasion and they make these provisions for the here after..........no really check it out they have canning supplies and electric pressure canners, for the new planet.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Can your leftovers? An interesting and very unusual concept. Does not sound like a good idea, though...

    ReplyDelete