Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Electric Pressure Cooker Meatloaf recipe?

Question by jackanddiane: Electric Pressure Cooker Meatloaf recipe?
I am looking for an electric Pressure Cooker Meatloaf recipe. I received one for Christmas and made vension roast in it the other night. I would like to try a meatloaf, but all I can find on ebay if for the typical pressure cooker you put on the stove. Since this is my first pressure cooker, I do not feel confident in making my own recipe. I have read the instruction about 3 times to make sure I don't blow up the house, but I just need soem recipes. Thank you so much.


Best answer:

Answer by Innocent Man
http://cookeatshare.com/popular/Electric-pressure-cooker-recipes

i recently purchased an electric pressure cooker as well..have not made anything yet, but meatloaf sounds great...i hope there is one on this website for you...good luck



Add your own answer in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. meatloaf will fall apart. An electric pressure cooker is much more safe and accurrate than the traditional. http://missvickie.com/ has good recipes.

    ReplyDelete