Thursday, May 9, 2013

How to self tattoo? PLEASE ANSWERR?

Question by anniee_x: How to self tattoo? PLEASE ANSWERR?
I'm 14 in June and want a little tattoo in a secret type place, both of my parents have done tattoos themselves with indian ink, i was thinking of doing the same.. Where could i get indian ink from?
And please don't give me all the ''Don't do it it'll kill you s***''

And how could i self tattoo myself perhaps?
I only want a little one in a place not many people will see, like my wrist or hip.


Best answer:

Answer by Kyle B
You can use a needle, which will take forever, or buy a gun which will make it much faster. You must be careful for infection if you do it yourself.



Add your own answer in the comments!

9 comments:

  1. you can buy it at a craft store.. thats what i did... and use like a safety pin ... make sure you do it hard enough because it will turn into a scab and when i comes off you want it to look dark enough... i did it one on my finger and i didt do it hard enough and it looks blue...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't do it yourself, it will turn out ugly and ultra faded after a couple years. When you're older, you'll feel stupid (and don't give me the "please don't give me all the "Don't do it it'll kill you s***" because you have NO idea what you're talking about, you're a child)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait till your older and go to a proffesional please...if you dont know what your doing i promise you will **** it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm fourteen to. I want to get matching stars on my hips. You gave me a really good idea thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of places won't allow anyone under 18 to buy India Ink just for this reason. Before you start getting too far into this, you might want to make sure you can even get the stuff.

    Your wrist will not be a secret place. A permanent black blob will stand out there. Think about every time you wave to someone, shake a hand, reach for a cup...it'll show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't do it you will regret it and it will look awful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "don't do it"?

    you mean, don't give the answer you don't want to hear? No way. My answer is WAIT because you are still young and you have no idea how many things can go horribly wrong by doing this yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's going to look like crap and if you get it on your wrist, everybody every day of your life will see it.

    Seriously, just suck it up and wait. India ink turns blue after a while anyway if you put it in your skin. I know waiting is oh so hard for kids your age, but I did it and you can do it too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. pick n poke, I started giving myself tattoos at 14 too, now I get real ones but I've got about 5 homemade ones. Just draw the design out, then stick a needle in ink, pick n poke, wah-la

    ReplyDelete