Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Where can I get an electric pressure cooker in Okinawa Japan?

Question by OranB: Where can I get an electric pressure cooker in Okinawa Japan?
I'm Japanese and lives in Okinawa. I want to buy an electric pressure cooker, but I don't like the design of those Japanese company produces. I checked Amazon, and found a cuizinart one, but they don't send things overseas.


Best answer:

Answer by A Guy
I guess what can you do is, have someone you know that travel to US to buy it for you so when he or she get back, you just pay them back.



Give your answer to this question below!

3 comments:

  1. I was once in your situation. Don't worry, everything will work out for you =)

    A year ago I found this organization that gives people up to $ 1500 in renter or mortagage assistance! They operate in most US cities, I highly suggest you try to get some of this money.


    http://www.assist-my-mortgage-rent.org

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is Amazon for Japan, Amazon.co.jp so you should be able to find it there.

    Also, there are certainly some stores who have pressure cooker that is not made in Japan. But Amazon.co.jp should be your first choice.


    http://pressure-cookers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try to see also if anyone you know knows American military personnel. They might sell it on base.

    ReplyDelete